- Philosophy of the organisators : no material profits and a lot of immaterial benefits for everyone.
- The beauty and atmosphere of the surrounding city of Coimbra works magic, as well as the atmosphere of the classes, the concerts and the auditions.
- Lessons , concerts and auditions take place at Conservatorio de Musica de Coimbra
Rua Pedro Nunes -3030-199 Coimbra .
- 2 Teachers Chamber Music Concerts : 8 and 9 April at 8 PM
- 2 Concerts with students : 8 and 9 April at 3 PM.
Public and free admittance for concerts and auditions.
A unique opportunity
The classes are a unique opportunity
- to revise or enlarge the repertoire.
- to prepare for a challenging near future : a contest, an audition or an entrance examination.
- just to make a significant step further towards excellency.
Course fees include :
– Lessons with the chosen teacher
– Chamber music course : Groups will be formed on the spots
– Closing concerts
– Piano partner for instrumental classes
– Free access to concerts and for pianists free access to pianos
Total package with Accomodation Hotel / Breakfast and Lunch : 975 €
Without accomodation : 795 €
Registration Fee : 200 € (non refundable)